Skilled Worker Immigration Canada

Sponsored Links

Immigration is basically a migration from native country to any other country to get more benefits as well as to provide his/her expertise to settled country. In this modern era each and every developed countries of the world welcome all types of professionals and experts in their respective fields for the best interest of their countries. Similarly Canada also welcome and encourage the foreign skilled workers and professionals in Canada, but keep it minds that she needs skilled professionals because they will share in the economy of that country. The main aim of Canadian immigration is to include skilled person in the main streams of Canadian economy and the immigrant also get a best opportunity to settled in financially sound country. Immigrant can get permanent resident visa from the immigrant country through a process and in Canada there are three main options for foreigners to settled down. The employers of Canada likes to adjust skilled workers and professionals in their works. The skilled workers and professionals can apply in any one of the following options like Federal Skilled Worker.
In this immigration plan immigrants can live in any any province of the country or territory, except Quebec.
Quebec Skilled Worker
In this option applicant live only in province of Quebec.
Provincial Nomination Programs (PNP)
According to this there are various provinces in Canada which have announced specific skilled worker programs for immigrants in specific provinces or territory.

Federal Skilled Worker

To apply and qualify for a Canada Immigration or permanent resident visa for this Federal Skilled Worker program there are some basic requirements for this and applications from the immigrants are assessed through a process. In this program the applicant must have an experience for the last ten years as a skilled or professional and have an experience of one year paid continuous full-time or equal to this. OR he/she has qualified for arranged employment with a Labor Market Impact Assessment. Moreover, got an offer from the Canadian employer on permanent basis. OR he/she has done his/her a Ph.D from Canada, or got two years of study in Canada towards a Ph.D, but it should be from a recognized institutions. Similarly applicant have an ability to pass at least one official language of Canada from English or French. The applicant for this Federal Skilled Worker (Professional) score at least 67 points based on Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC) immigration selection criteria.

Sponsored Links

The selection factors summary through that an applicant can assess his/her points for immigration.

Education: Canadian applicants or immigrant are awarded up to 25 points. 
Language Skills: Canadian applicants or immigrant are awarded up to 28 total points (24-first official language, 4-second official language).
Work Experience: Canadian applicants or immigrant are awarded up to 15 points for paid skilled work experience acquired in the last 10 years. A minimum of 9 points is required.
Age: Canadian applicants or immigrant are awarded up to 12 points.
Arranged Employment: Canadian applicants or immigrant are awarded up to 10 points.
Adaptability: Canadian applicants or immigrant are awarded up to 10 points.
If an immigrant qualify for this program then he/she must have enough capital to support themselves and their family members after reaching Canada. Moreover, applicant and their dependant must go through medical examinations and security clearance because it is the part of immigration.

If application does not have any error or mistake, then applicant will receive an acceptance letter with case file number through that an applicant can inquire about his/her file. In case of Pakistani applicant the case will be referred to Islamabad office and in specific time an applicant will provide the required documents.

Documents required for Federal Skilled Worker:
1. All application forms.
2. A draft for required fee.
3. Degrees and certificates of an applicant and spouse attested by HEC, University and Foreign office.
4. Transcripts of University degrees enclosed in an envelop.
5. Original birth certificate from applicant, his/her spouse and children.
6. Children academic certificates if needed.
7. English translated CNIC of applicant and his/her spouse.
8. Marriage certificate ( Nikh nama) with English translation attested by UC and Foreign office).
9. Copies of passports of whole family members or applicants.
10. Police character certificate for applicant his/her spouse and children who are more than 18 years.
11. Passport size photographs for all applicants.
12. Bank statement for financial assistance in Canada.

Dispatch your application to following address through trusted courier service.
Central Intake office Canada at
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker,
Centralized Intake office,
George street, Sydney, NS
B1p J3, Canada

Sponsored Links