The USA visit visa allow a visitor to visit temporarily to the USA for tourism, to visit family and friends. Visit visa to the USA is issued for limited time, which is a non immigrant visa, this visa has various name like tourist visa and B1/B2 visa. An applicant can apply for this type of visa if his/her aims are to tourism, amusement, visit friends and relatives. There are many other reasons behind this visa like medical treatment, to participate in festivals, sports events and contests. If the applicant wants to visit the USA for mentioned cause then he/she can apply for a B-2 visa. The visit visa for the USA is granted for up to six months and visitor must leave the country before the visa expires. There is an extension available for further six months and this extension will be applied with fee. To getting visit visa an applicant must apply for this at the USA embassy or consulate in your native country. In this visa an applicant prove that he/she has a strong bond with his/her country and can afford this tour. The B-1/B-2 visitor visa are two types of visas which are issued for visitors, those who visit for business concern will apply for (B-1) visa and visitors who will visit the USA for medical treatment or visit their relatives will apply for (B-2) visa.
Qualifying for USA visit visa
1. The aims to visit the USA are for pleasure, amusement, visit friends and family, or get medical treatment.
2. The stay in the USA must be for a limited time.
3. Evidence that the applicant will must return to his/her native country after on maturity of visit visa.
4. Evidence of enough money to meet expenses in the United States.
Documents required for US visit visa
1. A valid passport and its validity must be more than six months.
2. Receipt of fee for the USA visa application.
3. One 2Ã- 2 inches recent photograph.
4. The USA visa interview letter.
5. Evidence of sufficient money for the visit to the USA.
6. The evidence those indicate that an applicant has sound financial position like property documents or applicants job details.
7. In case of an employee submits a verification letter and get an NOC if an applicant is government employee.
8. In case of self-employed provide ownership documentary proof.
Documents required from the sponsor
1. Sponsor letter for the USA visitor.
2. Affidavit of support: form I-134.
3. Copy of the sponsor valid passport.
4. Letter of employment if the sponsor is a USA employee.
5. US consulate letter in which sponsor request to be issued visit visa to applicant.
6. Sponsor’s bank statement that shows latest account status.
7. Copy of the sponsor’s last income tax returns.
8. If the sponsor is a visa holder, then provide copies of visa (H1/L1).
9. If sponsor is the USA citizen or a Green Card holder then cardholder then copies of these status required.
10. Sponsor’s recent pay bill copy
Documents for parents visiting their children in USA
1. Birth certificate of the sponsoring child and if this is not available, then provide an affidavit of birth certificate.
2. Passport copies of sponsoring child.
3. Visa processing fee receipt.
4. Recent colour photographs.
Documents required for medical treatment visit visa
1. A medical diagnosis from applicant physician that gives a detail of disorder and a solid reason that your treatment will be available in the USA.
2. A letter from a USA physician or hospital that explain treatment cost and duration of treatment.
3. Statement about transportation, medical and living expenses from an individual or organisation to pay.
4. Expenditure payee financial proof that he/she can afford these expenses in the form of bank statement or tax returns.